Friday, February 27, 2009

More Apron Swaps!

Well, I'm definitely hooked! I just sent off my St. Patrick's Day apron to my swap partner. Can't wait for her to see it! Now it's time to start working on my next creation for the Spring Color Apron Swap that I found on Swap Bot.

I've also signed up for the Fiesta Hot Mama Swap and the Tea for Two Sassy Apron Swap. I must be out of my mind! The apron bug has really bitten me! All I think about is which pattern should I try next... what fabric should I buy... what kind of goodies shall I send...

Is this normal? Will it wear off? Well, we shall see! Until then I am lost in a beautiful obsession!

3 comments:

  1. woohoo! I can't wait to see what you sent me! Yours will be in the mail Monday, I'll email you once it's sent :)
    Missy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heck no it never wears off!!!! Once addicted to aprons and swaps... its all over for you ;)
    M

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jeanie,
    I agree with Aunt Pitty Pat ~ you're hooked!
    I signed up for the Hot Mama Fiesta Swap too!:)
    Have fun!!
    Cathyjean

    ReplyDelete