Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pay It Forward Surprise!


Look what came today! This cute pin cushion made by my Pay It Forward Partner, Aunt Pitty Pat!

It is so much fun to come home and find a package that is totally unexpected! This little guy is purple with flower embroidery and button eyes! He is so cute that I don't know if I can stick pins in him! Aunt Pitty Pat makes all kinds of cute things and has them for sale at her Etsy stores. She also tells good jokes, so hop on over to her site and say hi!

Thank you Marcel!!!!!


2 comments:

  1. You are very welcome.. I enjoyed making this pincushion for you :) I also know you are going to be using it (a lot) as soon as you can get over your fear of sticking it ;)
    Hugs
    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh, sooo cute!! Lucky you:) Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete