Sunday, March 22, 2009

Spring Color Apron Swap

I wanted to share pictures of the Apron I received for the Spring Color Apron Swap on Swap Bot. I said I was craving bright spring colors and flowers. This sweet apron was perfect! Donna added rick rack for a special touch!










This is my version of shabby chic in lavender, which my swap partner said were her favorites.











Reverse side with crisscross ties. This style is supposed to be very comfortable to wear.










I added a yoyo with lace and charms for that extra special touch.

3 comments:

  1. Hello Jeanie!
    I love all your bright spring colored aprons! Inspires me to doing some much needed "spring cleaning"!! LOL :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I received that beautiful lavender shabby chic apron and I love it!! It is even prettier in person, the pictures don't do it justice. I have shown the apron off to everyone I can, and I mean everyone!! Jeanie, thank you again for a wonderful apron and an excellent box of goodies.

    ReplyDelete